Chan & Associates

Family Law
For Clients in Lancaster & The Surrounding Areas

Call Us Today! 717-925-0665

Chan & Associates Legal Blog

How can you start the divorce process?

Making the choice to end your marriage is not an easy decision. This is something you have likely considered for months or years, and even if you are ready to move forward, you know there are legal, financial and emotional challenges ahead. One way you can make this...

read more