Lancaster Family Law Attorney
Pennsylvania firm represents clients in divorces and custody disputes
Family law concerns can affect every aspect of your life long after the legal proceeding has ended. When the consequences mean so much to you and your children, it is essential to hire a law firm that can safeguard your interests and put you in the best possible position to move forward. At Chan & Associates in Lancaster, I take the family law challenges facing south central Pennsylvania residents seriously. Whether you’re going through a divorce, looking to modify a child custody order or are dealing with any other type of domestic legal matter, you can count on me for knowledgeable guidance and skillful representation.
Accomplished lawyer provides comprehensive support for domestic legal issues
Retaining an experienced family lawyer increases the likelihood of a successful outcome and helps you move through a difficult time with the full support of a trustworthy legal advocate. For more than a decade, Pennsylvanians have recommended my firm to others for many reasons, including:
- Aggressive advocacy — My firm will assert your legal rights aggressively and honestly. When your family’s well-being is at stake, you want a fearless attorney who will not be intimidated by complex issues or tough tactics.
- Innovative strategies — As an attorney who focuses exclusively on family law, I have a thorough understanding of the pertinent laws and the courts that handle my clients’ cases. I draw on this background to craft unique strategies designed to accomplish the goals of the people I represent.
- Personalized service — I recognize that dealing with a divorce or parenting conflict is much more than a legal proceeding. You can be sure that you’ll speak one-on-one with a compassionate, qualified attorney whenever you have a question or concern.
No matter what has led you to seek the services of a family law attorney, you can rely on me to take your situation seriously and treat you with the respect you deserve. Many people find themselves in troubling situations for all types of reasons and I am here to focus on your future rather than judging you or dwelling on what went wrong in the past.
Attorney advises on child support, alimony and prenuptial agreements
Throughout south central Pennsylvania, my firm handles a wide array of family law matters, such as situations relating to:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, I will help you pursue favorable terms addressing parenting arrangements, property division, spousal support and alimony. If you are looking to end your marriage in a nonconfrontational manner, I am qualified to represent spouses in the collaborative divorce process. Under this method, spouses share information and retain experts to help them reach a mutually acceptable resolution.
- Child custody — I will make every effort to reach an agreement with your co-parent on child custody and visitation matters so that everyone is committed to what is in the best interests of your son or daughter.
- Child support — For all types of child support issues, my firm delivers sound counsel, including cases pertaining to modifications and the enforcement of existing orders.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — By working with couples to draft fair, valid prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, I make sure that both parties have a clear understanding as to what will happen in the event their marriage ends in divorce.
Whether your case calls for insightful settlement negotiation or effective trial advocacy, I am here to make a positive difference for you.
Contact a knowledgeable Pennsylvania family lawyer to schedule a consultation
Chan & Associates in Lancaster provides comprehensive family law counsel to residents of south central Pennsylvania. To make an appointment where you can learn about your legal options, please call 717-869-0015 or contact me online.